We want visitors to our website to be able to take part fully in the activities and offers we provide. We also want to make sure that when we collect information from you, we do so in a way that does not infringe your right to privacy.
Please read the following carefully because by visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the GDPR 2018, the data controller is Amy Bassett of Amy Bassett Yoga (referred to in this policy as “we”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
● Newsletters: We have several newsletters that keep readers up-to-date with information on events and offers etc. If you would like to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you.
We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as your name, age, sex and location so that we can personalise your newsletters.
● Prize Promotions: We sometimes run competitions and prize draws and, in addition to your answer or entry, we will require you to send us certain information, such as your name and email address. We will only use this information to administer the promotion and for any other purpose to which you consented when you entered.
● Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
● Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
● Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We will use this information:
● To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
● To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
● As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
● To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
● To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
GDPR SPECIFIC INFORMATION
For the purposes of GDPR regulations:
● The Data Controller is Your Name
● Our Lawful Basis is “Consent” for all databases and “Contract for purposes of the processing of payments of products or services.
020 4163 8595
RESOURCES & FURTHER INFORMATION